Counselling puts you first. Together we will work out what issues need attention to help you most. You choose when the sessions take place (daytime or evening, Monday through Saturday) and we proceed at a pace that is best suited to you.
To help you work out if counselling may be an option for you, take a look at the list below. Can you identify with any of the following?
- Low self esteem
- Anxious, suffering from panic attacks
- Feeling low, worried and depressed
- In a relationship, but not communicating
- Addiction issues
- Lacking direction, focus or inspiration in your life
- Aware that something from your past has been left unresolved
- Lost in the bereavement process
- Intimacy problems
- Consumed by anger or rage
- Unsure who you really are
- Being bullied at school or at work
- Feeling betrayed or let down by someone you trusted
- Not coping with life in general
Is That You?
If you recognise yourself in any of the statements above you may need counselling to help you cope. Contact Karen today with the form on the right and together we can work out if counselling might be the best solution for you.